Thursday, February 2, 2012

Some Friends have Unfortunate Nicknames


Tip Sucking Wap: "I'm planning on killing you at some point"

Me: "I hope you have been doing yoga cause I am going to rape you like a gymnast"

Tip Sucking Wap: "You are dumb"

Tip Sucking Wap: "Somebody should shoot you and just get it over with"

Me: "I'd tell you to shoot me but I know that homos from San Francisco don't know how guns work"

Tip Sucking Wap: "I think I could figure it out"

Me: "Just like you figured out how to lube Griffins ass hole so it wouldn't hurt

Tip Sucking Wap: "You are proof that people and apes"
Me: "I'm glad you can't proceate due to the fact that homoerotic anal sex cannot make you conceive"

Tip Sucking Wap: "I hope for Christmas you get nothing more than a lump of coal.....and syphilis"
Me: "You wish that you could give me syphilis huh"

Tip Sucking Wap: "No"
Me: "LIAR... how many dreams do you have about fucking me?"

Tip Sucking Wap: "No. only about you hanging from the tree in my backyard"
Me: "Bullshit you perve fuck. you want to lick my butthole"

Tip Sucking Wap: "No I kill gays like you"

Me: "You can't kill shit you PETA faggot"

Tip Sucking Wap: "I will snipe you"

Me: "You have no idea how to shoot"

Tip Sucking Wap: "Snipe"

No comments:

Post a Comment