Thursday, February 2, 2012

 My Take on Charity


Steve-O:  What are you and the wife doing this weekend?

Me:  Wife has race on Sunday but that is all the plans we got.  You planning a Klan Rally or something?

Steve-O:   Ha is that what your actual plans are, sounds like something that you would not do.  What race is the wife running?

Me:  Some Charity 5K at Wash Park

Steve-O:   Oh gotcha.  You just watching because you hate charity or are you running too?

Me:  I will only run if there is free Keg beer involved 

Steve-O:   Well i think you are S.O.L. on the one dude

Me:  Yeah and I really hate charity.  Get a fucking job already.  I don't care if you are 5 years old and have terminal cancer.  Get the hell out there and sew me up some Nikes.

Steve-O:   I heard it was for dogs looking for a home like Tessa you jerk

Me:  Tessa found a job not a home, I make that bitch do housework

Steve-O:   Licking your balls and stealing food from the trash is not a job

Me:  If it were would you consider new employment?

Steve-O:   I always knew you were gay

Me:  That is an unfair conclusion Baldy.  So you wouldn't pay your friend money to lick your balls and play with trash?



















No comments:

Post a Comment