Thursday, February 2, 2012

Circle Jerk Etiquette 


Drug Den: "That will teach you to opt out of a circle jerk pal"
 
Me: "I love circle jerks"

Drug Den: " I KNOW - I heard that you were actually one of the men that innovated the idea of a circle. Before that everyone just jerked it in a straight line. Not nearly as cool."
 
Me: "See with a circle you are able to observe everyone's penis and technique, not just the guys on either side of you."

Drug Den: "Brilliant! - back for xmas at all?
 
Me: "No man I'm still really poor"

Drug Den: "as you should be - It is God's punishment to you for forcing the world to look at your ugly mug all the time. keep it on the dlow but I think that I am moving back.
 
Me: " Did you ask my permission. This is my state now, you relinquished your throne.

Drug Den: "Haha - the mountains have notheing for me but dry skin and penis shrinking cold for me now - let me back in bro i told Bucket and he got giddy like he saw his first tit."
 
Me: " I'm sure he did that dirty fucker. Talk about a guy that loves the circle Jerk

No comments:

Post a Comment